New resigtration, but not new member

mousedown

Well-known user
Jun 7, 2010
Newcastle
I've had to re-register my account on here, so just giving my obligatory hello. Hello ! :)

I have a V6 Black cat, with body kit, & LPG system. She's an absolute beauty but I'm having a couple of proplems. Hopefully you other loyal cat owners on here can help me. :)

Hi Chris, and welcome back to ukcougar.com, you know your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat. (y)

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Yeah, I'll put some pictures up now. I bought it from another forum member, who bought it from another forum member! I've only got pictures of her from when I bought it tho. Since then, I've fitted a double din bluetooth head unit, tinted windows, multi point LPG system and several repairs. I'll get some newer pictures up when I get it back on the road. :(