New seats, door cards - cloth to leather

T

tommy

After buying beggars seats and door cards off Ebay, I got around to the task today of fitting them in. Started taking the old seats out: (picture quality not the best, as I having to use my phone)

Easy enough to take out, then this happens (typical)

Nevermind, most of the work was inside the car. Got around to the task of taking the doorcards out, again very easy.

After fitting new doorcards and quick clean

Time to put the seats in, straightforward apart from the weight of the front seats:incazzato:

Well worth the money and time of fitting them (in case you were thinking on what happened to the old seats - lets just say they're in a safe place)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really well done on the quick transformation bud, looks miles bettwe with leather, did you get the seats working as they should?

Really well done on the quick transformation bud, looks miles bettwe with leather, did you get the seats working as they should?
everythink works apart from the heated seats i think it needs a relay

Looking good Tommy (y). I was going to do my sun strip today but they sent me green on white :nono: instead of white on green!!

Well done Tommy, I thought everybody knew it was going to rain :D The relay you need is a brown one, look up above the brake pedal, there is already one there for the air con, you need another one identical that slots in right beside it. Available from any mk1 or mk2 mondeo (y)

looks great mate y liven the drean if i can get my cougar anything like yours il happy

lookin good m8y,them front seats were a bugga to get out of beggars car (y)

the dog loves the seats it chewed my old 205 seats up.so will have to see how it goes with the new seats

Thats a waste!!!!

I could do with a fabric passenger seat :incazzato:

Them new Leather seats look ace