New to the forum,hello !!

joe1983

Forum user
Apr 3, 2010
stoke
Hi people my name is joe 27 years old form stoke on trent, iam new to the forum but not to the world of cougars! iam currently on my 3rd,My 1st being a c1 2nd being a c2 and my 3rd now being a nice v6 c1 again! but in bertween the ownership of the c1 and c2 i also had a nice mondeo ST200!,so thats me and my previous cars.

Hi and welcome to the forum Joe, hope to see you at some meets (y) (y)

Hi Joe and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Welcome to the forum Joe. Good to hear from you. Try and get along to one of our meets when you can. We are a friendly and helpful bunch!!

Thanks for the warm welcome folks,i will definitely be using the "how to section" and "problem sections" due to having a few niggles on my cougar!

welcome to the home of the cougar in the uk nice to see you have good choice in motors ,but it must hit hard in the lod insurance pocket at your age lol.
Yeah insurance wasn't great but a small sacrifice for the v6 growl! saying that after my 25th birthday my insurance it went down by almost half.

Welcome to UKC.com Joe(y), a fair few have used ST200 mods to enhance the cougar's performance, it would be interesting to hear your views on the performance differences you've noticed from owning & driving a Cougar & an ST200?