New way to lower a Cougar...

B

'Busa Boy

...take it to Calais (like I did today) and fill the boot with cases of plonk :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A lot cheaper than new shocks/springs and a hell of a lot of fun returning it to full height (hic) :LOL: (y)

France606-03-09.jpg

Look out for speed cops, grrrrr :mad5:

I can understand what you mean, we had a bit of spare time so took a spin down the A26 (towards Paris)...fantasticly smooth, wide roads with hardly any traffic...very easy to 'push it along' a bit :ihih: :ihih: :LOL:

:idea:Must go back on the 'busa.....:LOL: :LOL: (y)

I can understand what you mean, we had a bit of spare time so took a spin down the A26 (towards Paris)...fantasticly smooth, wide roads with hardly any traffic...very easy to 'push it along' a bit :ihih: :ihih: :LOL:

:idea:Must go back on the 'busa.....:LOL: :LOL: (y)
Ah the old booze cruise; :LOL::LOL:
The roads around that area are great, surprised you did'nt have any police around as the Canonballers normaly pass that way and the police are always out with mobile speed traps. Watch out also at the tolls as you can be timed from point to point and be nabbed at your final toll booth by waiting police. ;)

Ah the old booze cruise; :LOL::LOL:
The roads around that area are great, surprised you did'nt have any police around as the Canonballers normaly pass that way and the police are always out with mobile speed traps. Watch out also at the tolls as you can be timed from point to point and be nabbed at your final toll booth by waiting police. ;)

Yep, no plod spotted on this occasion. Mind you, my missus would have (quite rightly) pointed out if I had of been going too fast :LOL:.

Went through two toll booths (peages?) and also briefly stopped at a pull in area (Aire?) which was great...so clean, peaceful and a lovely place to stop for a cuppa or the like. Sure, in terms of facilities there was only loos there, but the ambience and scenary of the place was great (y)

Dirty Rotten B?¿%t"-(s .... fined me 135 euros and 15 day ban :mad5:

I remember that it was when I just joined the club nearly a year ago. How did they inforce the 15 day ban. As I remember it was either going to Le Man or was it on your way home sprung by a sped camera.

Didn't realise that they could do that, as the British plod wouldn't do that to a Frenchy over here...as far as I know :confused:

I think you're right - although didn't I see on telly the other night that there are plans to introduce new stricter (supposedly enforcable) laws that WILL apply to foreign drivers?

Having been side swiped by a Polish HGV on the M25 a couple of years back, I have an interest....:frown2: :incazzato: :LOL: