Newbie from GLOS

W

white wrc

High all !!!!thought id say hi! due to major spinal surgery ive had to give up on big powered hard suspension cars,Ive been in the car seen many many years and built lots of high spec cars, So ive just bought a cougar 2.5 ,ill post a couple pics of the last 2 cars ive built i just hope the cougar is exciting to drive and not to hard on the suspension. Im picking it up on boxing day lol anyway pics of my last 2 cars ive built cozy was 440bhp and gt4 380 bhp cheers andy c

My Fracois Delacour Rallye Monte Carlo Cosworth

lastpics013.jpg

My Juha Kankkunen Lombard Rac GT4

Picture020-1.jpg

Hello mate and welcome to UKCOUGAR.COM, I hope you enjoy the Coug as we all do. Sorry to hear that you have back problems. Those are two very nice cars you have had in the past. The Cougar wont be anywhere near as quick as it's more a "sports tourer" but it's quick enough in either the 2ltr or the V6.

Merry Christmas, Tim.

Hi and Merry Christmas and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way, loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad. enjoy:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

Hi and welcome, two fantastic cars there, my neighbour has a Uk supplied GT4 WRC in red, he always goes on about buying a white one and giving it the Castrol kit but he can't bear to part with the one he's got.

WOW........those lamps on that cozzie look like something you'd go deep sea diving with, awesome looking bits of kit though, both of 'em.

Welcome to UKC White & provided you steer clear of the lowering & low profiles, you shouldn't find the cougar too harsh a ride mate.(y)

welcome to the club. Did you not find that that ar5e end of the cozzie was in the air with all that front end weight?

Think you get the right balance with the cougar.....just don't lower the suspension like most of us have done if you need a bit of softness

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps,looking forward to getting the Cat tommorow, i dont have major plans for it just twin exhaust system ,induction kit,and some 18,s and rear spoiler so thats about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.
Impressive couple of motors in the piccies, the cats pretty good on standard suspension, Lowered alters the stance no end and i'm sure all the V6'ers will tell you what a good choice youve made (y)

Another of my cars ive built for you all to see

My 502bhp NISSAN PULSAR GTIR

Picture123.jpg

Cossie is a work of art mate jap stuff not my bag but impressive non the less.
We are at the moment in the process of building a 450bhp cougar would love to chinwag and exchange views ect

I hope so to in a short while ive got a 200 mile drive to lincolnshire to get the cat,i think from what ive read on here its an x pack model elec seat,hot screen ???

Welcome to Cougarland white wrc!

Great to have another member nearby and hope to catch up with you at one of our meets next year. Members here are a mine of information and can help save you £££££s!!

Where are you in Glos?

the quick clear screen is an addtional option on top of the "base" x-pack model.

It is a car ripe for modification - Charliecd001 (Mark) has converted one to a 4x4 and is in the process of turbo-ing one...two things which have never been done previously

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps,looking forward to getting the Cat tommorow, i dont have major plans for it just twin exhaust system ,induction kit,and some 18,s and rear spoiler so thats about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you subscribe to the site, you will find a number of group discounts & special money saving offers on group buys (including stainless steel exhausts), that would save you far in excess of the joiner's fee mate.(y)