newbie here!

Welcome Sharon hope to see you at a few meets soon if your not busy this weekend you could always pop along to Cougarfest as there should be about 40 of us there at the last count

Hi Sharon, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hello from another newbie!! Only collected my car on Sunday, so still getting to know it and my way around the site. Hope you're enjoying the new car!!

dyg and procomm, would love to come this weekend but there's a 6 year old birthday boy who would never forgive me, will certainly try to get to Ford or Trax tho

I've been debating how I would enjoy the Cougar in green... for me the blue, silver and black are all fine, but the green I have been in two minds about for some time... I guess I need to see one in the flesh! My cousin's got a Mondeo in green and it looks pretty classy...! Actually its a stunner of a 2.2 TDCi Ghia X with ST wheels and a slick interior... he did well!

JohnnyBlazE, I confess my green machine is the only cat I've seen in the flesh, but I think for me it would've been green or blurple, and I'm very happy with my choice. I don't know if it's the same as your cousin's Mondeo (which sounds gorgeous) but there's an amazing depth to the colour, very much in the spirit of the old British racing green, as you say pretty classy... but then I'm biased!!!

I will have to get a pic of it for you... It's on my phone at the moment; need to upload it...!

GREEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!

BlingWheels052.jpg

The rarest and most beautiful of all Cat colours - tourmaline being the most rare.

We are growing in numbers - world domination is on the horizon.

Welcome aboard PG.

GREEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!

BlingWheels052.jpg

The rarest and most beautiful of all Cat colours - tourmaline being the most rare.

We are growing in numbers - world domination is on the horizon.

Welcome aboard PG.

Ah well, I alway did have impeccable taste (even when I have no idea) :-D pretty sure my cat is tourmaline :)