newbie!!!

adz-cougar

Well-known user
May 2, 2010
gainsborough, lincolnshire
Hi guys just got my first cougar yesterday its a silver 2.0 16v w reg, its totally standard at the min, but i have some plans in the pipeline for it (y),
am from gainsborough lincs and hope to get to a few meets this year and chat to fellow cougar owners!, anyway jus thought id say hi!!!
cheers adam.

Hello and welcome aboard Adam, get some pic's up of your Coug. There's loads of mods you can do to your car....prepare to empty wallet!! lol Cheers, Tim

Hi Adam, and welcome to ukcougar.com from another zetec owner, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

hi adam, welcome to the forum, as you will soon see, there is a bit of banter between the lads re: colour (frosty is best),...which i wont be childish enough to go into and 2l or 2.5l:LOL:, but have a look through the garage to get an idea of things that can be done, (y)

welcome to the forum, its a mini goldmine of information and the best place for advice for your cat
worth getting a subscription if you havent done already, it will pay for itself.