B

bubba31

hiya ive just brought a 2ltr with full service history its a 99 on a s reg in silver. it is standard and no bumps in it, but want to change the wheels and just mod it abit not to much.

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.
When you subscribe, you'll be able to check out the garage section, loads of "mods" in there (y)

yeah said the same for my mondy 2.5v6 but once started didnt stop ha ha ha it was fully rallied up couldnt do much more till some woman took a dislike and drove into it ha ha ha so thought id have a change so went for the cougar.

Welcome to the forum Bubba. I had a MKII 2.5 Si Mondie before my Cat, until a german bloke in a Merc pulled out in front of me. Lots of useful info on here, and plenty of ideas for modding as well. ;)