Newb's Flash Cougar

G

GHanson2009

Hi all,
Im not at all into bodykits or anything but i do like to stand out from the crowd, Im very compitent when it comes to spraying cars, And ive always loved white cars.

So i've done this photoshop (Not based on my actual car). But the same one, Wotcha all think? :)

white-cougar.png

Give me 3 months and something very close looking to this should be in actual photo's :)

Not sure on the large cougar on the side... opinions?

I've always thought the Cougar would look great in white, love it (y)

....although I think it would suit the C2 better - the dark headlights of the C1 look a bit strange with the white paintwork

I had to use a pic of Billco's frosty C2 (it's the only pic of a C2 front-on I had) for the Photoshop treatment.....looks really nice (y)

WhiteC2.jpg

Oh dear Billco will be booking his into a bodyshop for a respray now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Right... Descisions on Opinions...

Cat's Head - Gone, It was just a thought and something i did to show my dad as he always wanted something like that on his old melina Cat.

C2 Front End... Sorry guys, Being Rover in the Past i know how the old "Mk1 and Mk2" Clans like to fight eachother but im a C1 Lover, C2 Hater tbh i think the front of the C2 has spoiled the car (Personal Opinion, Feel free to stab me lol).

White one on YouTube... Dont like it tbh the kit just spoils it, Like i said before im not a bodykit lover (anymore) lol.

Thanks to all those who like the chop :) Because its decided the car is going white!.
As for side graphics im thinking something along the lines of either the ghosted head or the ST Lines along the bottom of the doors in performance blue :).

Right... Descisions on Opinions...

Cat's Head - Gone, It was just a thought and something i did to show my dad as he always wanted something like that on his old melina Cat.

C2 Front End... Sorry guys, Being Rover in the Past i know how the old "Mk1 and Mk2" Clans like to fight eachother but im a C1 Lover, C2 Hater tbh i think the (1*)front of the C1 has spoiled the car (1*)(Personal Opinion, Feel free to stab me lol).

White one on YouTube... Dont like it tbh the kit just spoils it, Like i said before im not a bodykit lover (anymore) lol.

Thanks to all those who like the chop :) Because its decided the car is going white!.
As for side graphics im thinking something along the lines of either the ghosted head (2*)or the ST Lines along the bottom of the doors in performance blue(2*) :).
(1*)Is that a mis-print mate because you have just gone back on your original quote ;) TBH I was going to say the whole package looked very good, even with the darker C1 lights, the c2 lights look better on a frosty....and bilcos...well ;) ;)

(2*) Nooooooooooo

White cat
7569030091_large.jpg

(1*)Is that a mis-print mate because you have just gone back on your original quote ;) TBH I was going to say the whole package looked very good, even with the darker C1 lights, the c2 lights look better on a frosty....and bilcos...well ;) ;)

(2*) Nooooooooooo

White cat
View attachment 1528

Woops, I meant i dont like the front of the C2, Post edited.

So says the king of bling:bomb::angel::LOL:

Ill be off now ..............................................................................

Now..........I think that could quite possibly look very smart if done right but would look better running the full length - might look a little lost just at the bottom of the doos (y)

As soon as i go on my laptop next where i left the PSD i'l do a moc up, It Would run full length from arch to arch, not quite sure why i said bottom of the doors :p lol