Ace Melon

Well-known user
Aug 10, 2009
Market Rasen, Lincs
It's a lovely place to be.

IMAG0235-1.jpg

IMAG0233-1.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

Sometimes I think all the time I spend on my car is it really worth it but when I stand back and see the finished product I think it looks ten times better. Some things I have learnt the hardway and other things have worked out perfect first time. Anyway keep up the top mods

I'm under no illusions. Financially it's totally wasted money. But as it's a keeper I might as well have fun with it :)

Thats correct no matter what moddifications you do to your car your not going to improve its value my car owes me about £6,000 at the moment and i am only half way through the mods i want to do resale value at best is £2,000 and then that would depend on me finding someone who likes all the mods i have done lol it purely is a labour of love :beer:

I totally agree. Sometimes I think should I be spending out so much but I know I plan on keeping the car for a good while so I will reap the benefits of the mods.

What you got planned next Ace Melon

well...... after the rims have had a refurbished and a pair of 225/40 tyres to match the rears (215/35 at the mo the tc hates them). I'm going to get the dent fixed. then some reprinted under bonnet stuff off droidgordie42. then I was thinkin perhaps a 40mm drop. while this is happening ill get my new rear calipers powder coated and some new disks and pads. just essential maintenance really. I think I've finished with the mods. ;)

I love the blue lights in the roof lining. Can you have them on all the time or is it just with the doors opening ? Your car looking great Al. You must be chuffed to nuts with it (y)

They are wired into the door delay so you can switch them on with the interior light.
Not wise tho as I have a strobing multicoloured LED in the main interior light. Kinda distracting on the move :D
It's getting there. Just the finances have run out at the mo so it's going to have to pause for a month or two now :(

They are wired into the door delay so you can switch them on with the interior light.
Not wise tho as I have a strobing multicoloured LED in the main interior light. Kinda distracting on the move :D
It's getting there. Just the finances have run out at the mo so it's going to have to pause for a month or two now :(

Yeah not a good idea whilst driving eh ?
I know what you mean mate. I've got a list of mods and stuff as long as your arm but they'll get done......eventually