Not an owner yet, but soon to be

Cockney

Well-known user
Feb 21, 2010
South Herts
Hey guys

Just really wanted to say Hi and also to say what a great little forum. I have been a member for only a few hours but already have loads of questions after looking at all the photos of some of the members cars.

I will be getting a V6 that needs a little work and a little TLC to get it up to a good standard again, so do not be too surprised to see lots of questions from this Cougar newbie

Welcome aboard Andy, hope you enjoy your stay. If you want loads of help and advice, then pay the £13 subs and then the world is your oyster. Cheers, Tim

Welcome Andy, answering questions is what the guys that know do best on here. All the information you will ever need is in here somewhere but you will need to subscribe to access all areas. Post some pics of your Cat when you get a chance.

welcome to the club andy, cracking bunch of lads and lasses on here,(y) as already mentioned subscription will save you a fortune. :yesnod:

Hi Andy, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

welcome andy, the guys on here are great help and theres loads of info in the old threads. Make sure you get some pics of you cougar on when you have it!(y)

Hi Andy & welcome to UKC.com, always great to see another cat getting rescued & given a new lease of life with a bit of TLC.(y)

welcome to the asylum andy, there is no getting away from here!

Seriously, great decision to subscribe....i guarantee it will save you a fortune.

Si