Not owner but user

C

chisai

Howdy chaps and chapesses, not technically a new owner but long time occasional user.
Family in the US have one which we love to use when we are over. This time I have been told that if I fix it we can use it again. It's just a lovely car to drive and seeing as they are not too expensive here I will need to sweet talk my better 3/4s a bit.

Welcome to the forum, hope you find one at the right price then you won't need the sweet talk lol :D

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Do you have that text saved somewhere and then cut and paste it bud?? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi chisai and welcome to ukcougar.com from a fellow Scot. Keep your eyes open and you will find a good Cat out there somewhere. Don't just jump at the first one to come along.

Stay in Hillington and work in Paisley. Cougars seem to be relatively popular round abouts, I've seen a few in the last couple of days, usually silver ones.

the silver ones are common as(i await the backlash lol)there seem to be a few surfacing about here but finding one that doesnt need anything done to it is harder

And just to prove me right, seen one on my way home from Glasgow tonight.

Hello and welcome aboard, get yourself a Coug, you wont regret it, however, be aware you will have a permanent smile! :)