Now this is what you call a monthly meet!

ginja

Well-known user
Sep 20, 2004
Atherstone, North Warwickshire
Going on my thread for a midland monthly meet I would just like to let you know what i experienced tonight at the Wharf Tavern in Hockley Heath, Solihull {the pub I work at} I don't usually work Wednesdays so would have missed this but the chef was off on his holidays so I was working. The first Wednesday of the month the MX-5 owners club have their monthly meet, and what a meet, they filled the car-park (if by chance you have been to the Wharf before you will know that ain't no mean feat) there must have been about 30 cars! Last month apparently a 1930's Buggatti turned up also worth about £1million

DSC02301.jpg

I was actually boxed in after this pic was took.
DSC02303.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

DSC02304.jpg

I think we need a monthly Cougar meet like this to show who's boss (y)

Hey Matt, if you think those Mazda MX5's were good, check out this one. Thi sbelongs and has been built by our Chief Forecaster at the Met Office. His MX5 is currently running 269bhp with a turbo to produce enough power up to 400bhp. Check his site out:

http://www.slowmx5.com/index.htm

Who remembers the meet I organised in Sevenoaks, Janurary 2 years back? We turned up for our meet in pub car park, only to find out it was also the TVR owners meet the same day, same place. 30-40 TVRs! *drool*

Anyone still have pics of that?

Who remembers the meet I organised in Sevenoaks, Janurary 2 years back? We turned up for our meet in pub car park, only to find out it was also the TVR owners meet the same day, same place. 30-40 TVRs! *drool*

Anyone still have pics of that?

I would imagine someone must, I mean you can't be at a TVR meet and not take any pics :D