O M G thought we had taste!!

I hope the buyer got a bargain, those vinyls can be peeled off to reveal a decent looking cat (de-chavved) :oops: Cougars have become cheap to buy over the last couple of years so we "responsible" owners must keep our end up (y)

EDIT: Just realised it's an XAV.

Nope it belonged to Chris and I think the plan was to help advertise a friends graphics company iirc.

JJ

All the painted was scotched down as it was going to be lacquered over the graphics.

JJ

Chris was a nice lad.. always got on well with him at shows. Just because something isnt your taste dont label the people. The car was to be used as advertising and was never finished.

Chris was a nice lad.. always got on well with him at shows. Just because something isnt your taste dont label the people. The car was to be used as advertising and was never finished.

Hence it looking like it's seen better days, and if you didn't know Chris, you'd possibly say the same about the car if you came across it, I know I don't like it, regardless of reasons, it doesn't look great.

Hence it looking like it's seen better days, and if you didn't know Chris, you'd possibly say the same about the car if you came across it, I know I don't like it, regardless of reasons, it doesn't look great.

Totally agree with both. I saw Chris's car and Chris himself a few times. Great lad. iirc it was a cf08 we had his car in bits for some reason.

If i recall didnt you fit a Roush antiroll bar for him at CF08 ... Chris was / is a great lad and has been a very active member on here and SCC until recent times when he moved in with his girl riend and settled down , the cougar then took 2nd place as from what i can remeber he needed a more suitable family car . It would upset him i think that people would comment about what was his pride and joy up until recent times especialy as he has been a forum member for a good few years .

Its all about personal taste isn't it?

Not my cup of tea, but then my cat possibly isn't to other people's taste which is fair enough......i like it!

There are few better advertising media's than a car. This car was noticed and commented upon wasn't it? As such the advertising worked!

I think whats really sad is the fact that this (when i last saw it) was a good a car as any other on the forum and sold for such a measly price. Shame. It becomes obvious why it became covered in graphics, and i think that also shows the type of bloke Chris is! Trying to help a friend by advertising his wares on his own car (not always a good idea) but there nontheless.

The big problem for Chris was no tax no mot it is scrap value reagrdless of the mods and condition graffix and the like it's a scrapper unless road legal the gfx would have put me off but 12 moths mot would have sold it for what he wanted ! a word to the wise if you wan't to sell any car get 12 months ticket!

Here's his car in all it's wonderful glory:-

DSCF1271b.jpg