Old and new-----new kid on the block

mmikey82

Well-known user
Jul 17, 2009
manchester
Well saw this ebony advertised and could not resist, 56k in mint condition,sat nav,dvd,sports exhaust,reversing sensors,automatic anti glare rear mirror,k&n filter and all fitted by FORD,service history and all mots

so here goes same car but totally different:-
samecar001.jpg

samecar002.jpg

samecar003.jpg

samecar004.jpg

samecar005.jpg

samecar006.jpg

samecar007.jpg

samecar008.jpg

samecar009.jpg

samecar010.jpg
samecar011.jpg

samecar012.jpg

samecar013.jpg

samecar014.jpg

samecar015.jpg

samecar016.jpg

samecar017.jpg

samecar018.jpg

Very nice (y)

It's had a few mods done already - what's the head unit that is fitted there? Also it's got the UIM cover from the Mk3 Mondeo which are quite hard to get hold of (y)

the head unit is a ford radio sat nav and its connected to the 6cd boot changer but im not sure of the model no

That is one nice Ebony mate, looks asthough you picked up a right little bargain with all those added little extras...lucky git! lol Like that UIM cover...different and looks very smart.

Sweet car! Some very tidy mods too. Dead jealous of the UIM cover, been after one of those forever!

Very nice cougar and in the best colour and engine and with the xpack as well, and thats coming from a frosty owner lol.
I am on my second cougar now, but everytime I go looking for one I end up with a frosty, so I am very jealous lol