old school cougar!

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
was out on a jolly with work today looking at a warehouse where we have some stuff stored. to my amazement I found this tucked in a corner!

P101208_0953.jpg

P101208_095301.jpg

P101208_095302.jpg

P101208_095303.jpg

H'mmm...classic motor but I'm not sure about those mods...0 out of 10 for 'artistic impression'!!!:LOL:

Side on shot looks very similar to the old Lincoln Continental - expcept that had a round shape rear quarter window.
Wonder if that Cougar still runs? and what it sounds like - as love the sound of a V8.

Side on shot looks very similar to the old Lincoln Continental - expcept that had a round shape rear quarter window.
Wonder if that Cougar still runs? and what it sounds like - as love the sound of a V8.

Now make you're mind up V6, is it the rumble of your V6, or the sound of a V8!! :p:LOL::LOL:(y)

yeah it runs i did ask for a picture under the bonnet but the release was jammed :(

tell you what for v8 it doesnt half roar! and the turbo whine as well is huge! it must have a mental blower under there!

if it'nt V6 or V8, black or Milena blue (which is the best colour) What will it be next the appreciation society of the wankel engine :confused:

Nice find Bodster would'nt what the fuel bill.

Is it just in storage? Seems a shame, could be a nice project for someone, bet there isn't many around as they are imports and ancient!

Nice, going by the badge on the boot i'd say it was an XR-7, i'm not so sure on the other dubious badgework though ;), probably polish up quite good, make a real PIMP WAGON ......cue '70s disco music

Now make you're mind up V6, is it the rumble of your V6, or the sound of a V8!! :p:LOL::LOL:(y)

Yeh, Yeh, well I like the sound of both, but ya gotta admit when a V8 strikes up and you give the loud pedal a blast...it kinda makes you want to wet your pants with excitement! :LOL::LOL::LOL: