One week to wait until I'm a cougar owner again!

Thanks Quicksilver, Nick has got one in stock for £100 which I'm buying & no postage as he'll put it in with the UIM, so works out the same price as the one in your link if you include the postage so I'm still :)

And thanks WildV6, I'm hoping so! Most of it I planned to do the previous cat but life got in the way, a few years down the line and the motivation to have a 200bhp+ cat is still there and actually getting there is looking quite likely now lol I even saved a short shift kit I never fitted on the off chance I bought a cat again :)

Awesome! Thanks!

Should have a nice looking collection of parts by the end of the week ready for the cats arrival on saturday :)

Glad to see you have purchased one of our Manifolds and Y-pipe if need any advice etc please feel free to contact me direct on 07894209873 ;)

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep your number handy! They arrived at my work today & the quality was admired by people in the know. Other people just said "why you got a load of pipes on your desk?" lol

Hope I get chance to fit them before xmas but very busy at the moment so could be new year at this rate! :)