Opinions...

I'm unsure now whether I'm able to get hold of them. Emailed them earlier to check whether they were instock / available and the reply just said

"We don't sell RS8 Replica wheels"

Stupid thing is now I've falled in love with these wheels.... I want them!

I'm unsure now whether I'm able to get hold of them. Emailed them earlier to check whether they were instock / available and the reply just said

"We don't sell RS8 Replica wheels"

Stupid thing is now I've falled in love with these wheels.... I want them!

Hang on one second! Right, I'm confused - in the link that takes you to their site - (correct me if I'm wrong) but that page specifically says "Replica RS8 - 18" Inc Tyres £425" - if this is not the case, then they should be done for false advertising. Andy - send them the link and screen shot and ask them "so what is this advertising then?????"

I would be extremely miffed if I were in your shoes. Best of luck.

ive been looking at wheels from these guys so any discount would be great. Also the delivery on their wheels is £25 so its a bit better than 2%. I think the £10 is for lighterstuff.
5.263157894% to be precise :geek: I only had a quick blimp at their prices, so a better deal than first thought (y)

Hang on one second! Right, I'm confused - in the link that takes you to their site - (correct me if I'm wrong) but that page specifically says "Replica RS8 - 18" Inc Tyres £425" - if this is not the case, then they should be done for false advertising. Andy - send them the link and screen shot and ask them "so what is this advertising then?????"

I would be extremely miffed if I were in your shoes. Best of luck.
Thats what i'm thinking too....i'm confused.com :eek:o_O(n)

some budget tyres are okay to be fair. I know fullrun have some doubters, but I think Al (pid) has them on his wolfrace and I don't think he has had problems with them.

Don't get me wrong, some tyres are better than others, but some say kumho are budget rubbish - i personally have found them better (on a cougar) that bridgestone potenza's

Those Audi looking wheels remind me of the ones fitted to Ria's car, and EVERYONE likes them ;) (mastalays)

what are they when they're at home??

I thought Ria had Mas-ITALY rims. Which look nothing like Audi rims???????? Oh well, maybe it's a C2 thing lmao!! :):):):):):):)

What you've wrtten Matt sounds like something Jason tells the girls when he's out on a Friday night. They don't believe him though ;)

EH how the bloody hell does that sound like anything I would say??

JJ

what are they when they're at home??

I thought Ria had Mas-ITALY rims. Which look nothing like Audi rims???????? Oh well, maybe it's a C2 thing lmao!! :):):):):):):)

What you've wrtten Matt sounds like something Jason tells the girls when he's out on a Friday night. They don't believe him though ;)

Update from madmotors, after emailing them saying "oi they're on your site"

They are out of stock across the UK, have been for some time. They don't believe they will be getting any back in any time soon.

Soooooo.... Need ideas now, what wheels/tyres can I get that will look equally as good, for aproximately £500?