Our Other Cars!

A

Ady&Tracy

Hope this doesn't break the forum rules, thought some of you guys may be interested in our, well my other cars :D

My Carlsson Mercedes 300CE-24 :cool:
CarlssonCE003.jpg

CarlssonCE015.jpg

CarlssonCE006.jpg

CarlssonCE026.jpg

CarlssonCE022.jpg

My old Golf GTI Campaign sold just a few months ago :nonod: It was pretty mint with only 82k on the clock. I have replaced it with an equally as mint Scirocco GTII this will be my next project but I have no pics at the mo! (Wild has seen it though);)

GolfGTI012.jpg

GolfGTI017.jpg

GolfGTI002.jpg

Not a big fan of Mercs but I DO like that one - very classy and looks extremely well looked after.

I very nearly got a golf just like that one years ago but ended up getting a TR6 instead.

Just curious - if you've got a lovely Merc like that - what inspired you to get a Cougar?
:D

Not a big fan of Mercs but I DO like that one - very classy and looks extremely well looked after.

I very nearly got a golf just like that one years ago but ended up getting a TR6 instead.

Just curious - if you've got a lovely Merc like that - what inspired you to get a Cougar?
:D

The Cougar is Tracy's :D and I normally have to drive her car sometimes so we had to get something I would drive. Tracy had an MX-3 V6 before the Cougar I didn't really like driving it and parts were ridiculous money.

I have a 2.0l Mondeo as a daily driver and that’s good on fuel and all right to drive so went for the Cougar as it is practical (ish) looks better and a lot of car for little money also being Ford should be reliable.:yesnod:

Nice merc :yesnod:
wouldn't mind seeing the scirocco as well (had a few of them in the 90's)

Some nice cars there Ady - but ofcourse I have already seen them in the flesh...although it was raining..lol...

Guys wait until you see the Scirocco GTII, it's very nice indeed and fantastic for it's year, I'm sure you'll agree when Ady posts up the pic's.