Outside lane of the M1. Swerving, on their phone, no awareness.

Mako

Club Member
Feb 6, 2011
Milton Keynes
Recorded by a friend of mine (not me) on the M1 this afternoon. She was behind a Peugot that was owning the outside lane with nothing in front of it, but also wandering left repeatedly. Nearly clipped a couple of cars.

Both of them were speeding of course, but the Peugeot was not under proper control. As per usual, the camera distorts the image, distances and speeds involved.

My friend makes no apology for her speed and accepts your criticism.

Reactions: shirtyzeus
she may be speeding (cmon who doesn't just a little bit on motorways) but watch the left white road marker going past her, hits the wiper in exactly the same spot throughout! even at speed.

wish i could drive that stable!
is that lisa, looks like a black coug to me :LOL:

as for the pug id bet money they are on the phone or faffing with something they shouldn't.

i don't know if im just getting old or what but the skill level in some drivers nowdays really seems......not so good:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: LLC02 and Mako
LOL It definitely wasn't Lisa!

I set it back to Private because of plausible deniability (Tony has made me paranoid) but I'll send you the direct link...

Reactions: LLC02
LOL It definitely wasn't Lisa!

I set it back to Private because of plausible deniability (Tony has made me paranoid) but I'll send you the direct link...
To be fair, the errant vehicle ceased to be in frame at 2:10; were the clip truncated there, the cammer's speed would be less incriminating.

Yes but then you wouldn't be treated to the sound of the taps being opened up, which the lady in question seems to quite enjoy.

No but seriously. It was an unlisted video temporarily shared with you guys by my friend. Absolutely not an Instagram/Facebook-worthy "Look at the crime we're committing!" thing. I think she'll be fine even if we have a serving police officer here. ;)