Perhaps the last Cougar concept ever

ginja

Well-known user
Sep 20, 2004
Atherstone, North Warwickshire
A pic of probably the last concept car to come from Mercury .... there is talk in the US of stoping the line (the picture is listed as a COUGAR)

2010MercuryCougar.jpg

humm :sosp:

A pic of probably the last concept car to come from Mercury .... there is talk in the US of stoping the line (the picture is listed as a COUGAR)

2010MercuryCougar.jpg

humm :sosp:

I like it....but then some say I've got no taste...:LOL:

It looks very Camero but then it is American. I like it, they should pack it with V8 though.
Probably would, knowing FORD it would be a Mustang underneath. Most of the concepts they have brought out at shows of late have become reality, I guess they figure if the punters like it we better make it or we will disapear up are own @$$

I love it, I hope they put it into production, and make it into a uk spec car, and produce it for only about 3 years and no one buys it, then that way in 10 years time I will be able to afford to buy one for around the grand mark and have something different and no one will no what it is lol.

u got no chance of being in uk spec as the boffins at ford europe have a thing about
bubbles ( new ka,new fiesta,new puma or coffins new mondeo(or is it a volvo)we want a new sports car in the uk with the blue oval and not a focus rs in bloody white what a fast shed that is:LOL:

whats going on in USA? seems they are obsessed with 60-70 styling, firstly mustang was done in 65 style, then camaro, charger, challenger, and now another muscle car - cougar.
Lets hope that not only design will be from 60s, but also other "muscle car" things - V8 + RWD:ihih:

I think everyone is going retro mad at the moment after all, over here we have the retro mini, beetle, and 500, I would love a retro mini with a union jack roof or a Mustang, but my favorite of all is the Dodge Charger do they do one that we can afford to run over here at near 5 quid a gallon.
I just hope it doesnt get out of hand after all whats going to be next, how about a retro Allegro lol