Phil Robbo Vs FlamencoAssassin

FlamencoAssassin

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Cambridgeshire
Some nice pics I took on the 14th Oct when Phil & Di visited us to deliver mine and Karl's Roush parts.

IMGP6376800x600.jpg

IMGP6378800x600.jpg

IMGP6374800x600.jpg

IMGP6379800x600.jpg

IMGP6380800x600.jpg

Fab pic's, 'your alloys Manos, they just get better looking on your car each time i see a piccie of them ' :wink:

8) 8) 8)
you just need to get the drilled & grooved discs to really make it look hot...!!! :wink:

angelman said:
And their i was expecting a jelly & custard naked wrestling fight

you would you gay water fairy.... it was done in the privacy of our own home by two consenting adults, Manos won by two falls to one, as somehow Alan has pointed out :eek: and it was filmed by channel 4.

Nice pics Manos.

phil robbo said:
angelman said:

you would you gay water fairy.... it was done in the privacy of our own home by two consenting adults, Manos won by two falls to one, as somehow Alan has pointed out :eek: and it was filmed by channel 4.

Nice pics Manos.

Wow! thats weird Phil, what did i stumble on to :roll: I was merely pointing out the 2 cats V 1 cat :LOL: Didnt realise you'd been wrestling :LOL: :wink:

looks Superb Phil, that is one very nice sorted Cougar... :wink:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i have to laugh when you mention lime..!!!

try LEMONADE with the Bombay...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

phil robbo said:
angelman said:

That was so much fun Phil, we must do it again some time. :wink: :LOL:

ginja said:
angelman said:
And their i was expecting a jelly & custard naked wrestling fight :eek:

im disappointed now :oops:

Nice pic's yet again Manos :wink:
Bit Like Oliver Reed & Alan Bates in "Woman in Love" you reckon

:wink:

Why thankyou Master Bates.

Yes Manos it was very satisfying in a jelly & custard type way, the sponge fingers and hundreds and thousands really did it for me. :wink: