photoshop request?

jovisd79

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2009
haverhill
Bit of assistance if possible guys, have tried myself but failed miserably. Would like to see what these wheels look like on my frosty...hope these pics are ok....
car442.jpg

not sure which of these pics would be easier to take these black bk299's from...
615-l.jpg

or

and these dotz zinc

many thanks(y)

cheers for that liam, its really helped me decide, The BK's had been my first choice for a while but nowhere had the black /polished lip in our stud pattern. BK racing have one set coming in a fortnight. Just in time for Harewood!

Think im agreeing with you Wild do like them black ones, the others just caught my eye coz they're a bit differant. Wild, did you buy yours direct from BK? Just wondering bout wheter they inlcude new nuts etc?

it seems all the colours are readily available except the black with polished lip. 99% sure im going for these now so you'll be see what you think adz. Sure i saw someone with a green cougar and the silver bk299's on here somewhere

cheers tws! and thanks to liam for the original mock up. BK have a set coming in in 2 weeks which ive reserved. Im like a kid waiting for christmas!

cheers for that liam, its really helped me decide, The BK's had been my first choice for a while but nowhere had the black /polished lip in our stud pattern. BK racing have one set coming in a fortnight. Just in time for Harewood!

Think im agreeing with you Wild do like them black ones, the others just caught my eye coz they're a bit differant. Wild, did you buy yours direct from BK? Just wondering bout wheter they inlcude new nuts etc?

Yes mate, I bought them direct from BK who are actually in Exeter. My whole package including 4 x locking wheel nuts per wheel (16 locking nuts) and full fitting inclusive of tyres set me back £555 inc vat.

Mate, just looked at the photoshop of your coug with the BK299 black ones - they look the dogs - really suits it. Bet you can't wait for them to arrive :) Cheers, Tim

Not paid for them yet as they cant raise an invoice till the stock is in apparently. The said they can do them for me for £450 all in so inlcudes del and im assuming new nuts and locking nuts and tyres. or it was £320 without tyres. Which i thought was fairly good price. On top gear.co.uk they're £539 before del and without upgrading the tyres to 245/45/15. Thats the thing to watch is that most place want to sell them with 205/40/17's.

wsnt sure on just matt bl;ack or with polished lip, but imo the polished lip brings it all together.(y)