photoshop request.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
I know i just got them but im toying with an idea..

can i have a couple of photoshops please if someone is free??

can you shop the wheels Silver please, also can you shop them in chrome? :eek6::eek6: I know im just curious to see how it looks.

P270808_1833.jpg

Alan and Matty - you're assuming that scoop (or whatever Tony calls it :LOL:) is a perfect fit for the triangular recess in the bonnet. I bet it ain't.
Remember the last scoop you tried Alan?

Anyway, looks naff to me.(y)

Alan and Matty - you're assuming that scoop (or whatever Tony calls it :LOL:) is a perfect fit for the triangular recess in the bonnet. I bet it ain't.
Remember the last scoop you tried Alan?

Anyway, looks naff to me.(y)

Yes Manos, i'm aware of that, which is why i decided to check the dimensions, i was supposed to go to the dealer this morning but other priorities took over.
Anyway, i think ive decided to hold out for the real deal, a Visteon is out there somewhere with my name on it, Hopefully (y)

Thanks for the effort Matty (y)

That reads really funny. Are you saying that all blue Cougars should be silver?
I couldn't agree more. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

No, no, Tom was not serious, he wasn't thinking when he made that comment! lol :LOL::LOL::eek:ut: What he should have said was all Silver, Green and Blue Cougars all grow up just wanting to be BLACK!!! lol :p:p

Mmmm, extremely misguided peeps. When the blindfolds fall away, you will all see that all cougars are really SILVER, You've all been brainwashed into thinking that yours is a different colour :LOL::LOL::LOL: