Pics of my new induction kit!

jovisd79

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2009
haverhill
ok so actually got the courage up to do today!
Here my stuff before:-
engine002.jpg
seems quite sturdy so will see how it goes.

Failed with the bracket but seems quite sturdy so will see how it goes. The sensor was really loose fitting into the black bracket and kept falling out so I used some blue insulating tape to keep it in, not that happy with that bit to be honest but will think of something im sure.

And after.
engine003.jpg

engine004.jpg

engine005.jpg

Any suggestions or comments more than welcome(y)!

i chopped off about an inch of the blue silicone hose to fit my sensor into the black bracket,it fits in nice and snug and ive never had a problem with it .
looking good by the way (y)(y)(y)

ok, removed fuse 4 & 11, had tea then put them back in and went for a drive. Didnt really notice anything at first to be honest, but after a while i noticed that once over 3000 revs it does really start to roar.:D After about 15 mins it also seemed to be running smoother through the lower gear & revs but maybe thats my imagination / hopeful thinking.

Chuffed whatever, cant believe i fitted this all by myself. Just need to sort this bracket out now. Although the cone seems quite sturdy, id be more confortable knowing it was secure.

Well done, hope you're proud of yourself :yesnod: :yesnod: we used an old L shaped bit of metal for the bracket (y)

You could take the clamps on the couplings and turn them backwards to keep it looking a little more organized. I really like the filter.

Looks nice though.

Looking good there mate. I still have to fit mine. Was looking for some yellow hoses to go on it, but, they are not too easy to find the right sizes.

Yeah to be honest I was gonna go all red cone and hoses but just thought the blue would go nice with the frosty. But still tempted to change to red when im feeligna bit flush again!;)

Looking good mate, the first of many mods to come.;)

I didnt really believe people when they said it became addictive but I was only gonna do clear side repeaters, now theres, the hoses, induction kit and badges on the headrests too. The real challenge is thinking up something a bit individual that no-ones really done yet! Now let me think.....:D

as cody says turn the hose clips around so you dont see the tails and it will look alot better job well done though

as cody says turn the hose clips around so you dont see the tails and it will look alot better job well done though
yeah i did think about that, its was just a case of being easier to reach them to do them up and undo them etc. Will try and spin them round