pics or my and riks blue lady

casscougar

Well-known user
May 23, 2009
leicester
2010_03170001.jpg

2010_03170002.jpg

nice looking cougar for a standard v6 blurple

Its a work in progress guys, the missing bit at the back is no longer missing and it will be back on the road shortly, saved from an early grave.

Unfortunately not Si, needs an ID check so need to get mot local so that it can be driven to vosa at Donny and then its all legit. Used to work at the mot station, so if its safe it will pass. (y)

good luck for tomorrow rik sorry i missed you sunday mate , of work for 3 or 4 days with spinal spondalosis cant drive any bliming car till thursday at the earlist on the 2 d,s diclafenic and diazapan ,

Looks like a "pass" from where i'm sitting Rik, good luck with her mate (y)
How close were you sitting when you carried out your assesment Al :LOL: As usual you were 100% correct.

She passed but will need new front discs and an offside rear caliper if anybody has one for sale. Just need an identity check at VOSA Donny and we are in business. (y)

How close were you sitting when you carried out your assesment Al :LOL: As usual you were 100% correct.

She passed but will need new front discs and an offside rear caliper if anybody has one for sale. Just need an identity check at VOSA Donny and we are in business. (y)
car mot,d today and sold within 2 hours ,arthur daily has nothing on the blue cat brothers:):):):)(y)