Post a pic of your cat here

Heres a piccie of mine!! soon to change.....

454cfc19.jpg

68cdf405.jpg
[/img]

I'm posting pics of Kevin silver dream Machine's car up on here, as he is cursed with only dialup at home and a mean boss at work!

I must say, the car is looking great!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my latest pic, it came about quite by accident due to some strange exposure effect.*

Is that cool or what :?: :wink:
*Its become a sort of Negative, was took on Stewarts drive....but were is the drive, Plants, sky etc.?

My baby.........

Courtesy of Maz. :LOL:

OK idiot alert!!! I did read somewhere on this site how to post pics but cant find it!!! HELP pls lol ta
TC
OK sussed it methinks!!
This is my silver v6 (with new engine.....well 2nd hand then!!)

See if that works then lol
TC
PS The beast on the paddock stands is NOT a GSXR! It is a TLR V twin (we do like v's)
PPS The bike has also just had another engine!!! Lots of bad luck at the mo!!!!!

My first pics more to come

Spotted this on my back garden this morning
This photo was taken just after i bought my cat home, first mod was the indicators.

s97xavcougar.jpg

This one was taken 5 months later, few more mods done by now but mostly interior and under bonnet.
IMAG0016.jpg

As it was cleaned............

Hiya funky, no i havent stopped theres always something else to get,thats the trouble going to meets,gives you ideas . Wonder what the cost of the splitters are with just the two of us ,?

This represents 5 hours work today, inside and out is spotless, it's a shame the sun had dropped behind the house making the picture a little dark.

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

I thought I'd add a few of mine.

"Click to enlarge"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice angry shot of mine lol was messing around taking pics and thought this turned out pretty good.

I've just looked back through this thread and i've only got 2 pics lol I'll soon change that :idea:
After Washing it the other day

video of my strobes

And just for the uninitiated this is how low it is

Just a couple of pics whilst Dave was in town today.......

CarPics006.jpg

CarPics005.jpg

CarPics004.jpg

CarPics003.jpg

CarPics002.jpg

CarPics001.jpg

Just proves that SILVER is the colour boys..... :D :D :wink: