Post your headunits pics here

O

oliverbrown84

Hi all im looking for a neat looking headunit to go with the dash. Post all your headunit pics in here and please state the headunit make and model. :wink5:

a39fq.jpg

Got this from maplins last year for £39.99 (in the sale)
It has a flip down front, plays SD memory cards/ has USB, Plays mp3 cd's etc
Best of all it sounds way better than the original ford unit.
Recommended

Do you have the 6 cd changer in the boot hooked up aswell?

JVC KD-AVX1 CD/DVD/Mp3/WmA/Fm/AM/DAB/Aux-In.

DSC01962.jpg

Tunermode.jpg

50w x4 or 4x Gold-plated Phono outputs [4v] + Subwoofer output, 7-band graphic EQ, High/low pass filter control, remote rear-view camera mode (I've got a camera)

Interesting position for the additional screen mate, I'd be slightly concerned if you did have a smash as its in front of the air-bag, the passenger may get injured by the screen....maybe:sosp:

i dont sit in the passenger seat lol,its actually for my daughter to watch on a journey as it actually goes in the back for when she wants to watch it,i keep it up front as i used to have my nokia n95 hooked up to it was good for the satnav on the n95.but it can be easliy put in the back

I've been trying to figure out a position for my additional screen (did have one fitted to the rear-view mirror) as by the looks of it mine outputs the track listings on an Mp3/WmA disc like yours does. Might get another one fitted to the rear-view screen but will have to see.

bought off ebay

I was so impressed with it I bought another one for my daughters car.
as it says on the box the front panel is basically a 512mb flash drive also has usb and sd card slots
and more features than you would ever use.
headunit.jpg

Last edited:
that site where we got the remote clousre modules had some nice visor screens
Yeah thats the other option, although JVC did do a flip down screen that you fit in the roof lining that the remote control on my stereo will control also :rolleyes5:

Nice unit Malu, full i-pod control if i'm not wrong?

Yeah Roller I think Sony do a similar unit were the front pannel is a Flash-drive

gets your brainmatter going when i look on there site lol,and malu that headunit is tasty where did you get the surround for it?as i dont like mines lol

Yeah thats the other option, although JVC did do a flip down screen that you fit in the roof lining that the remote control on my stereo will control also :rolleyes5:

Nice unit Malu, full i-pod control if i'm not wrong?

Yeah Roller I think Sony do a similar unit were the front pannel is a Flash-drive

bet it cost more than the £38 I paid for my Ministry of sound.

I've got one of them surrounds to mate (look at my previous pic) I got it off eBay one of the members on here sells them [Active] under the name Cougarstore.

;) Roller your right there ;) like those Ripspeed units for £85 my JVC cost £599.99 from Halfords :yikes:

I've got one of them surrounds to mate (look at my previous pic) I got it off eBay one of the members on here sells them [Active] under the name Cougarstore.

;) Roller your right there ;) like those Ripspeed units for £85 my JVC cost £599.99 from Halfords :yikes:
the ripspeed unit i got was a brand new one but i got mine through ripspeed and not halfords direct and saved a packet before they cordoned on to it and stopped it(you would pay for and reserve what you wanted on ripspeeds site then collect from halfords and see there faces when u paid a lot less than halfords want for the same product)