rear grill !!!!

wayne-45

Active user
Feb 5, 2008
uk
Thought i would try to put a picture of this up not sure if it will work , something a bit different for the rear, will be better when i get round to making the twin pipes.
Image004.jpg
[/img]

thats nice mate, could that company twisted vision or whoever they are now not make a piece to fill it in, to make it look like part of the actual bumper :?

Its a puma bottom front grill ! its a really good fit u just need to trim it down a bit and it fixes into the cats bumper fixings if u drill 3 holes into the grill. :)

Oh and yeh back boxes are starting to go hence water on the floor under each box :( . But custom pipes to be made :)

Looks good, kinda reminds me of the ST24 mondeo in a way.

You mentioned the Puma, has anyone else noticed the standard rear spoiler looks similar to the Cougar S rear spoiler? :idea:

ginja said:
Looks good, kinda reminds me of the ST24 mondeo in a way.

You mentioned the Puma, has anyone else noticed the standard rear spoiler looks similar to the Cougar S rear spoiler? :idea:

Seen a few newer shaped mondeos with a similar grill, thought it might work, turned out quite nice and an easy mod to do.Thinking of exhausts through the grill maybe even rectangular ones and maybe mesh on the back of the grill.