Redline Rumble 2006 - My pics!!!

Just a little one I took this morning, when I was bright eyed and awake, and Alex didn't want to get up, the lazy arse!

Picture.jpg

Pioneer said:
Just a little one I took this morning, when I was bright eyed and awake, and Alex didn't want to get up, the lazy arse!

Picture.jpg

Nice one Neil, I see you are getting him back for the one at modded nats a couple of years ago!!! :D

Nice to see everybody, got home at 21.55 after doing 367 miles and leaving the house at 05.05 this morning. My runs are still crap so either I am pants as a driver or something isn't right with rbz 404.

Still not as good as the 2.0l. Something is still not right. got a 16.901 as best, even allowing for a crap driver, a 210 bhp v6 should still be challenging alex and pauls times in their 2.0l cars.

And you really think it'd slow is car down that much???

Shame the other V6 peeps were too scared to take to the track!!!
(yes neil i know you forgot your license!!)

Sounds like a poor excuse to me.

I drive fairly sensibly all the time - and my journey up to Santa Pod was nice and relaxed.

:roll:

Richb said:
Nice to see everybody, got home at 21.55 after doing 367 miles and leaving the house at 05.05 this morning. My runs are still crap so either I am pants as a driver or something isn't right with rbz 404.

What were your reaction times Rich? My best reaction time was 0.218 just a shame it was on my worst run :roll: My best run had a reaction time of 0.783

Ah ok :oops: Well Rich's car is definitely not running right then. I never reset my ECU and i drove down steadily to redline rumble and got a pretty good time. I wouldnt have thought it would make much difference.