Returning Member - Soon to be owner (Fingers crossed!)

G

gaz6076

Joined here about this time last year the looking for a nice v6 cougar. Unfortunately I ended up settling for a mazda due to a couple of reasons:(

Now the time has come again where im back on the lookout for one so I find my self back here:)

So if anyone can point me in the right direction to a nice v6 manual, preferably with x pack it would be much appreciated. Will obviously be posting a wanted ad in the relevant section(y)

What lesson was that then al? :LOL:

I am thanks paul. That’s a good memory you’ve got there! Have been since the end of January but was stuck with the mazda. Been a great little car surprisingly. Quite pleased with it but I know what i prefer!

Unfortunately I didn't quite get round to getting one last time (n)

I keep comming back to this one

http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/93/66126893.html

Paul pointed it out on ebay the other day. Currently sitting at £600 with no bids. According to the gumtree ad its had a fair amout of work done to it. What you guys think? Not very keen on the colour but seems like a tidy cat?

Waddayamean - don't like the colour - stick a bit of gold on her and she'll be reet :geek:

BlingWheels071.jpg

Seems like a well looked after cat as well (y)

Waddayamean - don't like the colour - stick a bit of gold on her and she'll be reet :geek:

BlingWheels071.jpg

Seems like a well looked after cat as well (y)

WOW! That looks amazing! (y)

You might of just changed my mind. There’s so many great ideas on this site its unbelievable!

i am not a fan of green cars as a rule. Iain's car (mo-fo) is a little stunner and seeing it has the habit of planting ideas in my head. Too often for my wallet's liking.

I've never liked any car in green. Iain's just looks mint and if I do end up getting a green one, (before I would of said no) abit of gold will certainly go along way.

I think alot of the ides Ive seen on this forum will be to my wallets dislike, but more so the wife!:cry: