Roush spoiler fitted

S

silverback

28022009232.jpg

28022009233.jpg

28022009234.jpg

28022009235.jpg

well pleased= thanks to all who helped!!!

Last edited:
Hey, nice one matey - looking good. Have you had to change the hydraulic rams for the tailgate lift? (I mean the boot struts?...whatever they are called? lol)

Thanks for the feedbacks, i have the gas boot struts fitted, they are spot on for the job,
The wheels are Wolfrace Tokoyo,i will be replacing them this year, very disappointed with the finish quality and have had 2 set's of wheel bolts, as they rust up so bad, so far.

The wheels are Wolfrace Tokoyo,i will be replacing them this year, very disappointed with the finish quality and have had 2 set's of wheel bolts, as they rust up so bad, so far.

Interesting, mine are toyamas and Like yourself I am dissapointed with them, the laquer on the polished spokes has started to lift.

They are Tokyo City, that what is on the ticket,will be staying away from that type in future.
Taken the car back to the supplier on Wens, hope to get replacement wheels, we will see!!!(y)

back to the spoiler, i just keep smiling, when i look over at it, the whole of the rear end of the car, looks fantastic, got a brand new drivers leather base for the front seat, got it off Ebay, ?ú58, what a bargin, once that is fitted, all will be done. yea right!!:LOL::LOL:

Did anybody buy the Black one from carl somewhere darn sarf? He was asking too much for me as it'd have to be sprayed too.