scots meet pics

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
well not long home and uploading some of the attempts at taking pics lol,well heres some and iam sure there will be more incriminating ones to follow
IMGP0740.jpg

from left to right (cars) dickl,bilco,dar1976,casscougar,pauldf1971
IMGP0741.jpg

IMGP0742.jpg

IMGP0743.jpg

IMGP0744.jpg

IMGP0745.jpg

IMGP0746.jpg

IMGP0747.jpg

IMGP0748.jpg

Last edited:
Some good un's there Paul, especially of the green Cat, wonder who owns that one. I have loaded mine on the Scottish Spring meet thread.

DSCF0200.jpg

from left to right(names)dar1976(wont even attempt to spell it lol),kev,pauldf1971(paul),nancy,casscougar(neil) and mrs duff and shelby(gill)
DSCF0201.jpg

the back of ronnies head(dar's mate) and pauline(neil's wife)
DSCF0202.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

front view of ronnie and pauline and the 2 yorkies
DSCF0204.jpg

left to right:neil,paul,jamie,dar,gill and shelby

DSCF0205.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

kev and nancys blurple cat

DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

ronnie,dar and craig(bilco at the back of his ebony)
DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0211.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
heres some more and if you post them here dick keep them in the same place
IMGP0752.jpg

dar at the bcak of the mx5
IMGP0753.jpg

kev with his head in the boot
IMGP0756.jpg

IMGP0757.jpg

sideview of gill,nancy having a rest whilst dick try's to deflate the seat
IMGP0758.jpg

ronnie,dar,jamie and shelby,gill and kev

Last edited:
the jag and the mx5 belong to jamie and gill(mr and mrs duff)and what fun the mx5 is as jamie kindly took me for a run in it and with the whats left of my hair blowing over the fife region lol but good time had by all

Fantastic pics there guys - weather looks like it stayed OK for you.

Names to faces and cars would also be good if someone could add a bit of commentary in please (y)

:geek:

no probs dick added some commentry as such lol,defo look into it again for next year or even if we get bored in the summer iam sure i wouldnt mind camping again there

Terrific set of pics guys, I'm glad to see the weather was kind to y'all...............................& Billco's cat, that's the first time I've seen his new pipes fitted on the 'Billco Blingmobile'............they look great & really suit his car.(y)

no problem iain wasnt thinking at the time of posting still a bit tired didnt sleep that much was to cold,own fault rushing around and should have taken a quilt to go with the 2 sleeping bags i slept in lol

no probs dick added some commentry as such lol,defo look into it again for next year or even if we get bored in the summer iam sure i wouldnt mind camping again there
were defo up 4 2011 and if you go in summer give us plent notice and we,ll be their . even my little sis will attend