Seat belt covers

scunnycougar

Well-known user
Jun 3, 2009
Sunny Scunny
Picture070.jpg

It was a group buy we had, last year iirc. The thread's gone now and and i forget the name of the bloke who made them. He was a seller on ebay so perhaps a search on there may turn up someone who can custom make some.

You're a brave man Al after the last one :LOL:

I don't want to be part of a group buy, it all went a bit "pete Tong" last time. I will contact the guy on my own terms if thats ok (if he's still trading)

iirc it was the international GB's we had probs with (customs/vat) I don't remember any problems with these covers though and i've re-scanned the deleted GB thread. I don't mind running a UK based gb, but the international ones are a nono as far as i am concerned .

You're a brave man Al after the last one :LOL:

iirc it was the international GB's we had probs with (customs/vat) I don't remember any problems with these covers though and i've re-scanned the deleted GB thread. I don't mind running a UK based gb, but the international ones are a nono as far as i am concerned .

Oh ok. I was sure there were problems and arguements where people had the wrong colour stitching etc. Oh well, my mistake.

i am not sure if you are awear but if you get hold of the plain ones and have a word with nancy she can get them embroidery done for you as she sell t shirts and such like imo dose a 1st class job