Snow Cat :-)

paul10

Forum user
Dec 19, 2009
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Took me ages this morning to find Julia aka my cougar but after a good half hour digging there she was lol - Bloody Snow

P060110_14.jpg

Ooh...Oh no, have you spotted what I have???.....it's got eggs!!!:yikes: Arrrrhhhhhh....quick run for the hills... lol :LOL::LOL::LOL:

LOL.....The way everyone talks about em & rushes to replace em, one day maybe they'll be the latest mod........................hmmmm, orange side repeater, tinted, with just a cougar logo showing in orange.................................................where's Al!:LOL:

LOL.....The way everyone talks about em & rushes to replace em, one day maybe they'll be the latest mod........................hmmmm, orange side repeater, tinted, with just a cougar logo showing in orange.................................................where's Al!:LOL:

Tried it!
Didn't like it!
Binned it!

:idea:................:LOL:

Location is Basingstoke and the eggs are soon to be removed and put in storage :-0)

However I dont think they are that bad lol. I have a few lighting mods to mess about with when this weather lets up. I have some m3 style chrome side grill vents that have a built in led side repeater. Gonna see what they look like soon??

Ps: Thanks Relliott6879 for the brew invite.

Location is Basingstoke and the eggs are soon to be removed and put in storage :-0)

However I dont think they are that bad lol. I have a few lighting mods to mess about with when this weather lets up. I have some m3 style chrome side grill vents that have a built in led side repeater. Gonna see what they look like soon??

Ps: Thanks Relliott6879 for the brew invite.

Sounds intriguing Paul, can't wait to see the pic's :yesnod:

Last edited:
Sounds intriguing Rich, can't wait to see the pic's :yesnod:

Errrrrrrmmmm :confused:..... is that Paul's post you're refering to Tim ?
OFS shinning through again i see :LOL::LOL:

Oh for f**ks sakes! lol....Yes it is...:LOL::LOL::LOL:....Hey, I've got "man flu", so I'm not quite with it...I will go in and "edit" the post! ....Silly Old Fart that I am!...where's me slippers...oh...there on my feet :eek:ut::LOL::LOL:

Oh for f**ks sakes! lol....Yes it is...:LOL::LOL::LOL:....Hey, I've got "man flu", so I'm not quite with it...I will go in and "edit" the post! ....Silly Old Fart that I am!...where's me slippers...oh...there on my feet :eek:ut::LOL::LOL:

You wanna get a good woman to rub Vic on yer chest :ihih:

sxgjl3.jpg

It took me an hour to get it off the drive, it kept firing the carpet under the wheel at the garage door :LOL:

:D I didn't see it, just heard a "Shclickalickalcick BONG!" I'm not parking on the steep drive till spring. Instead I've commandeered next door's drive since they've moved out :LOL: