• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

So, who is coming to the 'Fest '08?

Have a great time guys!! Hopefully you won't get too drowned this year.:ihih: :smile5:

I'm off in the opposite direction for the weekend - down to sunny Plymouth to a friend's BIG birthday and won't be back until Sunday evening.

I look forward to seeing all the evidence of long bouts of drinking and other frivolity!!! :eek6: :nono: :eek:ut: :nonod: :)

Hey, I like these smilies...............

Have a great time guys!! Hopefully you won't get too drowned this year.:ihih: :smile5:

I'm off in the opposite direction for the weekend - down to sunny Plymouth to a friend's BIG birthday and won't be back until Sunday evening.

I look forward to seeing all the evidence of long bouts of drinking and other frivolity!!! :eek6: :nono: :eek:ut: :nonod: :)

Have a great time Viv, shame you won`t be with us.

i just taken a look at who's goin and who's paid on the first post by mike ???????
apparently i don't exist, i ain't paid in that case, jeza, what happened to that 1 million pound cheque i sent ye!!!! the second one never bounced like the first i'm sure?

anyway, i'll see you all 3-4pm ish!!!!! with beer, sausages and burgers......

kev

Shame you can not make never met but read lot off your joke,s :LOL:

BTW it,s my BIG birthday on Sunday :D:D

I hope everyone has a fantastic time, will be weird for me to not be there!

Don't get too drunk now!

Rod

All the usual fun and games for a Friday night, although i'm a little worried about getting in my tent for fear of portaloo ABUSE

Popped up for a bit last night and it was a good turn out for the friday. Going back later today when Jo finisheswork and staying the night this time :yesnod: