Some photoshops

T

tws

As per title, couple of photoshops I did a few weeks ago. I have the standard suspension, and without lowering it I thought it might be possible to make it look awesome by adding a black plastic sideskirt aero type pack. I thought the high back bumper and the long nose was crying out for something like this.

Just to satisfy my imagination more than anything, please let me know what you think. Im not even sure if I like it!

IMHO, I think the shape is ok for a C2, but looks a little tacky in black plastic, if it was sprayed the same colour as the coog, it could look quite effective................not too keen on the rear bit TBH, but each to their own.(y)

I've been looking at a front "Spliter" option for a while now, a few ideas have come up. The side skirts for a C1 will fit a C2 anyway, but if they will look as good is anyones guess, the C2 is a totlay different looking car in my opinion. Difuser in your pics looks a little to large, otherwise top one.

That's not looking too bad, although as Mark has said - would look better painted to the same colour as the car. Liking the rear diffuser, now that would look the dogs danglies, if done right and either painted in black or done in carbon fibre.

That's not looking too bad, although as Mark has said - would look better painted to the same colour as the car. Liking the rear diffuser, now that would look the dogs danglies, if done right and either painted in black or done in carbon fibre.
Yeah like the NEW Focus RS
2009-ford-focus-rs-in-performance-blue-2.jpg

Last edited:
That gap between the diffuser and the actual bumper on the Focus looks awful, like it's not quite fitted right or it's taken a knock. I agree with above comments though, a diffuser of this style (fitted flush to the bumper! :LOL:) would look fantastic if it was finished in a carbon fibre effect. I also concur with Ginja's comment that in your Photoshop mock up the diffuser looks a tiny bit too big. It'd just need to fill the cavity in the bumper, rather than protruding, if it was to look right.

Didnt even notice on my super widescreen monitor there was a problem :dita:

I didnt think it looked too bad personally, the shape of the rear bumper looks like it is crying out for some sort of splitter type thing. Agreed, I doubt it would actually improve anything, cant see how the focus one improves anything? I thought it would look cool on my car because it is quite a dark colour anyway, kinda like a frame around the bottom. Plus it isnt lowered so would give the illusion it is lower. Not really sure where the diffuser would go, especially hard to see on my picture, il have another go with one of your guys cars. Hopefully wont ruin it :D

Id even like to try and make something, cant be that hard can it? Not real carbon fibre anyway!

I got that, my monitor is a huge widescreen so I didnt notice the huge picture :D

Id even like to try and make something, cant be that hard can it? Not real carbon fibre anyway![/QUOTE]

I'm giving it a go at the moment, attempting to first make a plug then the mould for an infill which will follow the contour of the bumper. Hoping to get this made in time for the mij fitting day.

21022010082.jpg

21022010087.jpg

This looks promising John, make sure you keep us all posted on your progress. If you (or anyone else) can come up with a diffuser-styled infill similar to tws' Photoshop idea, I'm sure you'll have a few takers. Given the sparsity of Cougar styling options when compared with more mainstream cars, it's great to see people like you taking matters in hand and creating new stuff to keep the big Cat looking fresh.