Soon to be Cougar owner

Excellent danjay, I'm happy for you mate.:)

Regassing the a/c is no biggie, it's worth it for the summer drives IMO.;)

Boot struts on the Probe & Cougar are notoriously cr*p, again no biggie, there is a strut mod on here somewhere to strengthen it.......or you could use my mod, get the missus to hold it open!:LOL:

Check the shut lines on the bonnet to see whether it's squared up correctly.

Try some metallic T-Cut on the bumper scuff, but only use a little & don't rub too hard, failing that, you could eventually pick up another off a coog being broken, either on here or fleabay.

I had a couple of dings on mine too, the rest of the car was in such good nick, I paid a paintless dent removal guy to get them out with his magic rods for £40....well worth it.

Enjoy!(y)

lol, the guy left me a mop stick to hold the boot open haha ... works, just makes you look a bit like a tramp lol

yeah, gonna have a go at the bumper on the weekend, failing that like you said i'll be able to get a 2nd hand one somewhere

Gonna have a chat at work, we own a company called "Dent wizzard" see how much staff discount they are gonna give me ;)

again, thanks all for the posotive comments, been on the car club scene for .... 9 years and must say, this is one of if not the most welcoming yet