Spot the difference

Thats lookin good .. wish my cat looked in that good a nick. nice one

I can't be 100% on this, but I believe he had a respray last year and I know it was a damned good job they did on it too. His paintwork does look good though. I clay barred mine last year (needs doing again) and then used a spray wax polish by Meguires, it comes up a treat. I'm getting hold of some stuff that Cullers advised to get rid of swirl marks in the paintwork, so hopefully by June (Harewood event) mine will be looking sweet.

I can't be 100% on this, but I believe he had a respray last year and I know it was a damned good job they did on it too. His paintwork does look good though. I clay barred mine last year (needs doing again) and then used a spray wax polish by Meguires, it comes up a treat. I'm getting hold of some stuff that Cullers advised to get rid of swirl marks in the paintwork, so hopefully by June (Harewood event) mine will be looking sweet.

Thanks but it wasnt resprayed last year..it has had the bottom half blown over but that was before i bought it and it isnt that good a job either.

Thanks but it wasnt resprayed last year..it has had the bottom half blown over but that was before i bought it and it isnt that good a job either.

Sorry mate, I remembered someone on here last year with an Ebony that had been resprayed and thought it was possibly yours - obviously not, however, paintwork is looking good I must admit. I'll see if I can hunt through the "Pictures" thread - as gonna drive me mad if I can't remember who it was?? lol

Found it...it was Ste eck's car that has been resprayed: http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5805