subscribers garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
Hi guys,

The garage is going to have to be wiped back to a fresh install im afraid lads :mad2:

I have attempted to fix it but it is too badly screwed up.

Please make details of all your mods and also the pictures. I will give you all a week before it is wiped and a fresh install put on.

Im sorry for having to do this but there is no other option.

Rob

Thats ok Rob, wipe it mate, i'm going to look forward to adding my 1001 new mods..........................AGAIN!!!! :incazzato::mad2:..................:LOL:

but i bet Jezport will enjoy it more..........he's got 1 more than me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

luckily you announced before doing it.:smile5:

PS. can you also fix this problem: all menu is in white color on white background. only when you hold cursor on a button it shows what it is. Or maybe it opera browser problem?

Thats ok Rob, wipe it mate, i'm going to look forward to adding my 1001 new mods..........................AGAIN!!!! :incazzato::mad2:..................:LOL:

but i bet Jezport will enjoy it more..........he's got 1 more than me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah Alan, but does "Insulation Stripped from Bonnet", and "Private Plates Fitted" Count as real mods??

:eek:ut::eek:ut:

Anything that alters the car from the second it rolled off the production line is a modification,
regardless of how minor or what it is
(y)

I better check my mods then seen as my car is the most veiwed (It used to be shagmonkeys) and I've supposidly spent the most (not true i just remembered how much I've spent :LOL:)
I wonder if a lump of bird doo on the front wing counts as a mod :LOL: I hear Mike has a new rear wing mod too tanks to a blind woman ;)

Hi guys,

The garage is going to have to be wiped back to a fresh install im afraid lads :mad2:

I have attempted to fix it but it is too badly screwed up.

Please make details of all your mods and also the pictures. I will give you all a week before it is wiped and a fresh install put on.

Im sorry for having to do this but there is no other option.

Rob
Well I've noted all my mods and pics so as far as I'm concerned you can go ahead with the garage wipe/install Rob.

Has everyone else noted all their mods & pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.