Sunday Post

Pid_16V

Admin (Uncle Al)
Club Admin
Nov 20, 2006
Mansfield (Robin Hood Country)
Sunday post??? Whats going on ere then?

Came home this afternoon to find a cardboard tube, 18" long 3" diameter.
Delivered by the RM :confused:
I havn't ordered anything, i'm not expecting any deliveries, especially not on a Sunday :confused:
So I open it up, and look what i find:

A nice UKCOUGAR.COM Banner, courtesy of Mark at "Funky Graphics" (see discount sections)
The banner is appx 6ft x 12"

IMAG0032.jpg

Got some trainers i ordered two weeks ago today. The RM got a load of drivers in today to clear the back log of parcels from the big freeze the other week.

I forgot to mention, this isn't a paper banner, it is thick heavy grade vinyl, same type as used at the shows and hanging on the fences, Mrs Schumacher knows about "show banners" :ihih:

Oh dear, I realise someone was good to do this for us but personally I don't like the design at all.

Things like banners and stickers need to be in the same style and I think our old banner is more identifiable with our stickers.

Oh dear, I realise someone was good to do this for us but personally I don't like the design at all.

Things like banners and stickers need to be in the same style and I think our old banner is more identifiable with our stickers.

Very true Viv, I think Mark maybe has just aquired some new printing equipment and wants to show us what he can do.

Sorry but I am thinking along the same lines very impressive looking but not my thing at all far too........... something!!!

JJ

Maybe I kind of like it but overall I do not I think it looks a bit like the more ............... modified car clubs type of banner not that there is anything wrong with these clubs but at the same time very different type/age of owners doesn't really "fit" the image for us is my personal opinion.

JJ

The thing to bear in mind with banners is that they have to be easy to read from a distance as well as close up. With the white splodgey background the white lettering does not stand out well from a distance, the lettering loses emphasis.

I appreciate someone has put time, effort and money into this and I do not mean to sound ungrateful but there is a design flaw on this. Just my my opinion!!!!!!!

The thing to bear in mind with banners is that they have to be easy to read from a distance as well as close up. With the white splodgey background the white lettering does not stand out well from a distance, the lettering loses emphasis.

I appreciate someone has put time, effort and money into this and I do not mean to sound ungrateful but there is a design flaw on this. Just my my opinion!!!!!!!
looks very similar to yor sig :LOL:

looks very similar to yor sig :LOL:

The story with my sig is that it was designed by past member morgasm a couple of years back and he is sadly no longer with us.

He was a popular member and did several sigs for members. I thought it would be nice to have a reminder of him and his great love of cats. We gave him a big send off at the funeral.