T shirt-belt pads-mudflaps-callipers

Looking good Iain; I had the same problem when fitting my flaps, ended-up having to 'Dremel' the little b's. I've got a sticky rear off-side caliper as well that will have to be sorted before the next MOT, better start stocking up with WD40.

Just emailed the seatbelt pad guy, i want some o that (y) Good find Iain.

Do I detect a possible group buy? :ihih::ihih:(y)(y)

I just bought 2 x pairs of the belt pads, cheers for finding them mate, i've been trying to get hold of some for ages (y)

Yeh - when he sent me the original design I thought that this was something that other Cougarnuts might be interested in. Maybe I should post it up in the For Sale section??

Thinking of getting a second pair myself as the back seat passangers have complained already!

What color scheme have you gone for Al?
:D

Yeh - when he sent me the original design I thought that this was something that other Cougarnuts might be interested in. Maybe I should post it up in the For Sale section??

Thinking of getting a second pair myself as the back seat passangers have complained already!

What color scheme have you gone for Al?

Don't do that Iain, i've already set a GB/interest thread up here: http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/showthread.php?p=160941#post160941

I've gone for plain and simple, to suit my tastes :D Black pads, obviously, with silver lettering and logo and edging.

Last edited:
Cat looking GOOD Mofo Sob, your Lordship :wink5: Liking the green and gold look :D

Gold wheels, Gold Wheels, Gold Wheels, Gold Wheels, Gold Wheels.........:idea:

looking good, might have get my finger out
just looking at the T shirt on guys website and noticed he also doing jackets

Last edited:
Ebay cougar head t-shirt!

:yesnod:
The other day I won this t shirt on eBay for 99p (+ £6.99 p&p:yikes:) but it's fruit of the loom and I like it
got the same t shirt of fleebay and it is of a good quality,also got one from the states which has a slightly smaller emblem.the fruit of the loom is of a better quality though!(y)

0109mods004.jpg

Anyway, I got it from this guy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ford-cougar-c...thes?hash=item2a00dc1904&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and noticed that he did seatbelt pads - but I couldn't see any cougar ones so I emailed him and he got back to me with a pattern that he said he could do in any colour combo I wanted so I got this:

0109mods002.jpg

0109mods003.jpg

...For 12.99 posted which I thought was quite good.

Now in the mood for modding I decided to chance the weather and get the newly tarted up mud flaps fitted and do the callipers at the same time and what a palaver that was :frown2:. One little screw to remove from the wheel arch on each side but could I budge them - NO :mad5:. Tried all sorts - screwdrivers, pliers, mole wrech but the little s*ds wouldn't move :mad2:.

In the end I decided to drill them out and ended up melting the plastic surrounds but got the little buggers out in the end.

Did the callipers with gold hammerite. Should've taken about 2 hours but ended up taking about 6 with all the rain so the photos are a bit cr*p as ended up taking most of them in the dark. Will put up a few more once I've cleaned her up.

0109mods005.jpg

0109mods007.jpg

0109mods010.jpg

0109mods009.jpg

Also won these 3.5" cougar head stickers on eBay the other day - sorry if I outbid anyone on here but I liked them :yesnod:.

0109mods013.jpg

Hadn't realised that the ukcougar.com cougar and the cougar in Alan's sticker are all left facing until I put my new right facing sticker on the drivers side but I think it looks OK.

0109mods014.jpg

Busy day - Knackered now :sleep: