The disco cougar

might have been :LOL:

Ron reprogrammed this one for me so it just does the show pattern and I worked out how to modify the loom so it worked without routing the lights through the module..

Very "flashy" Rob lol. I take it that the strobe unit is wired only to the rear lights? or is it wired to the fronts as well??? Looking good matey and pleased to see you are now keeping her.

its wired to the front indicators as well as that is a common circuit front to back.. its not wired to my HID's or angel eyes as if they were under a load like that they would die pretty quickly.

You have been busy....but what happens when you want to turn right :eek:......:LOL:

Nice going Rob:beer:

Isn't that what they call "hesitation of a man in a confused state".....Errrrr...I'm goin right...no, no...I'm going left...oh poo! lets put my foot on the brake and think about this...is it right or left????.....oh no it's getting foggy...I'll stick my fogs lights on too....Oooh no, best not I got pulled last time I did that...

LOL....Ok, leaving room...getting my coat.......:)

its wired to the front indicators as well as that is a common circuit front to back.. its not wired to my HID's or angel eyes as if they were under a load like that they would die pretty quickly.

Aha...I see...yeh, good thinking, you don't wanna go blowing your angel eyes :eek: