the ford r8

• Thread starter cougar-r8's-son
  • Start date
C

cougar-r8's-son

here are some pics of my dads car with the old wheels on it and the exhausts moved out aswell was taken just after it come out the body shop

DSC01434.jpg

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

ive got loads of pics of it getting stripped and having the kit fitted if you would like to see them just ask

Stunning car. I may be tempted to buy another Cougar and do the same thing one day :smile5:

I always thought the price was quite reasonable??

Have you now sprayed the grills black like the real R8??

Lovely car, nice bloke, met Dad & Lad at cougarfest 05, remember admiring the blinged engine bay, also seen the car at Ford Fair or Trax or both.
The Black grills apparently are supposed to have carbon fibre inserts, and they never arrived from the seller, so there is black mesh in instead.
Its a nice kit and after seeing it in the flesh, the bodyshop have made a spot on job of fitting it.

Thats one of the few kits i actually like, wonder what it would look like on a Black cat and would it fit a C2 as i dont know if front bumper fits different

the carbon fibre inserts never came so we was thinking what could we do if they did not turn up

so we fitted black mesh and painted behind the bumpers black cause when we test fitted it and you could see the sliver body work behind the bumper

when i get five mins i will put some more pics up of when we was fitting it

Thats one of the few kits i actually like, wonder what it would look like on a Black cat and would it fit a C2 as i dont know if front bumper fits different

Yes I'm 99% sure it would fit a C2...

And yes it would like awesome on a black cat I'm certain :wink5: