The latest take away bargin

Ok so so far ive replaced the battery , topped up the PAS fluid and replaced 2 clips on the inlet manifold intake tubes , she is now running like a dream as its no longer leaking air on the inlets and the PAS is as quiet as a mouse , but i still have to locate the leak at the weekend . Ive also stripped out the front grill which had a bit of wire mesh fitted in to it which wasnt factory fitted and someone had sprayed it silver including the original grill. Ive cleaned it up and re-painted it black like it should be and i think it looks much better . On looking for the rust , well the only real bit i can find is on the o/s/r sill to floor a patch about 4-5 inches which should be simple enough to sort .
Heres a couple more piccys after a good soapy scrub .

SDC11704.jpg

SDC11705.jpg

SDC11706.jpg

SDC11707.jpg

SDC11708.jpg

The cougar checking out its new play mate
SDC11709.jpg

SDC11710.jpg

So this weekend comming is clean the inside and have a good look around the under side and work out were to start next

not jealous at all..................honest.

Seriously, its nice that someone has stumbled across some good luck.

Hope you make some good money out of it

Si

That looks sweet mate, I can't see how you can lose at £100:eek:, it'd be worth more than that to break it, not that you're thinking of doing that lol!:)

It's a classy looking motor Ian.(y)

Oh & btw.................be careful how close you park them to each other mate, looking at the last 2 pics, looks like your coog is sizing that Alfa up to lunge & take a bite lol!:)

Looking great Ian, looking at No.6 pic, the Coug looks so much bigger than the Alfa...might be just the angle of the pic, but there again, our cats our quite big machines.