The wifes big gay pink VW camper..............with flowers!!

Funky Catt said:
:wink: I told ya Dave anything can look good in Pink, Bobby is living evidence. :LOL:

I`m afraid we`ll have to agree to disagree! lol :wink:

angelman said:
jamie_duff said:
P.S. Bob you didn't answer my question! Was that your own welding? It's really good! 8)
yeh i did the welding Jamie, after all, it's what i do for a living :LOL:

well that and being a pimp for all my gay friends :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ah yes - I vaguely recall that now!!!! :LOL:

Oh, and it's DID for a living, not DO :LOL:

You used to heat things up, now you're supposed to cool them down :LOL:

thanks (i think :? ) for the comments, Deb's well chuffed that most of you like her (the van you filthy swine's! :roll: )
She understands that the colours a bit of a love/hate type of thing but i myself think it's all come out pretty well (enough of the gayness!), after all the van is from the mid 70's so it fits in with the age of her pretty well.

And Maz......I would love to see you in Pink!! that deff would be summat :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And Rick, totally agree with ya regarding the Pink cougar.....it "could" be done out really nice for a bird to drive :wink:

Mrs Boo said:
(P.S Larry - The mx is my flipping car you dimbo!!!! :roll: :roll: btw, what would you know about hairdressers?? Its not like you've ever been to one! )

Oh really, where do you think I managed to get help for a lifetime's worth of alopecia attacks then? Bic user's unanimous? :p :LOL:

WAGS at coufargest. now thats what i should have printed on tshirts!! LOL

only a pink snooker ball should be that pink. or a Barby load of crap, the only description I can give would be in Afrikaans... binnepoes pink.
if you want a translation pm me. :wink:

I think it looks cool Bobby!! Top job mate, Betsy is a credit to ya, and I hope that Debs has many a happy mile in her!! :wink:

And about the screen, it aint about the size, it's how you use it, but then you know that already as you've been telling all the girls that all along!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: And if the Cougar was a van, I'd deffo have a 50" Plasma in the back!!