This is what I have to put up with....

Rob

Active user
Sep 23, 2004
South East London
I'm Robs wife Jacqui, & as some of you may know, I'm a Cougar widow. :rolleyes:
Not content with turning our home into what looks like a Cougar brakers, he's just spent ages doing this in our living room. :eek:ut:
At least he's promised to move the 'spare' engine off the patio in time for summer....
Captured2009-4-2700015.jpg

That's perfectly normal behaviour for a petrol head...I've used baking sheets and our oven to heat treat bits of motorbike I've painted in the past...much to my wife's amazement :LOL:.

She is very understanding...as it sounds you are too! :smile5:

Off the patio, into the living room to make a start on that.....
Good Lad :yesnod: (y)

Yeah want you wanna do is drop the heads and stick a nice glass top on it and use it as the coffee table.

And if you have the spare leather interiour in the loft dig that out and spread that around the living room. :yesnod:

That's perfectly normal behaviour for a petrol head...I've used baking sheets and our oven to heat treat bits of motorbike I've painted in the past...much to my wife's amazement :LOL:.

Rob tells me that dishwashers are great for cleaning bits of engine....but promises he's not done it in ours...:skep:
And no, I'm not understanding, just mistified.

Oh God, don't tempt him....

And if you have the spare leather interiour in the loft dig that out and spread that around the living room.

Funny you should say that, we do have a spare set. :eek6:

You have my sympathy Jacqui

Thank-you, I think?

Rob tells me that dishwashers are great for cleaning bits of engine....but promises he's not done it in ours...:skep:
He's lying!! We've all done it

And no, I'm not understanding, just mistified.

Oh God, don't tempt him....

Works for me!!

And if you have the spare leather interiour in the loft dig that out and spread that around the living room.

Funny you should say that, we do have a spare set. :eek6:

Go for it!!

You have my sympathy Jacqui

Thank-you, I think?

lol(y)

Designers say that the garden should be another room to the house, so why can't the living room become a garage.

Seems peerrrrrfectly reasonable to me. LOL.

Jaqui you are as bad as my missus... she got all agitated when I laid my new exhaust system on the living room floor .... women have no sense of prioroty :frown2:

Her indoors been going mad at me aswell - getting boring now! :D Women've got no sense of humour :nono: :incazzato: :LOL:

She's worried about the smell of petrol in the house at the moment :eek6: havn't got the heart to tell her I've put an uprated fuel pump on the scooby and the old one's in the kitchen cupboard......:LOL::LOL:

Huh, should have guessed I'd not get any sympathy from you lot! :LOL:

Perhaps if you ask Admin. very, very nicely when the forum is refurbished they could add another category where more of you like-minded other halves could chat together and pass-on knitting patterns, recipes and such like. With a working title of "Views From the Kitchen Sink" I'm sure it would go down a storm..............................:ihih::ihih:

.......................you'll find me cowering behind the sofa:D:D

OH dear oh dear oh dear, Mrs Schumacher says thats you off her bacon butty list at the nex meet, .... could be worse.. she might have wanted to chin you :LOL::LOL::LOL: