This week i have mostly been.................

Send it one panel at a time :D I'll see what colours i've got left :eek: :LOL:

Hey, now that would be something different...a Coug made up of the different colours...Black, Frosty, Green, Burple...it would certainly be different...would have to work out which bits needed to be what colour...hmmm...anyone any good with photoshop??? lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Amongst other things this week ( I am a very busy man) :yesnod: :ihih: I fitted the bonnet release lever today, and yesterday I re-arranged the "COUGAR" lettering on the boot lid.
Thanks to Neil (casscougar) for supplying the badge (y)

Newbadgeonboot.jpg

*Image saved*

I like that, alot. My coug' never came with any lettering, I've some large ones from Halfords but do you know where I can pick up originals?

*Image saved*

I like that, alot. My coug' never came with any lettering, I've some large ones from Halfords but do you know where I can pick up originals?

Amongst other things this week ( I am a very busy man) :yesnod: :ihih: I fitted the bonnet release lever today, and yesterday I re-arranged the "COUGAR" lettering on the boot lid.
Thanks to Neil (casscougar) for supplying the badge (y)

Newbadgeonboot.jpg

;)

I like that to, was thinking of taking the letters off the boot lid altogether to keep people guessing what sort of coupé it is...

But I can see me doing that now.

This week has been truly hectic, what with the black cat prepping for its mot and tidy up, and loads of paint spraying, a Bonnet scoop for dickl, a brake light for tiggernick and front and rear light covers for Bound. What a mad week! never even had chance to play me G string :rolleyes5:

IMAG0013.jpg

That scoop looks very tasty gonna see how much money i destroy over christmas but I am very very tempted . bonnet and bumper are being resprayed early in the new year so I may kill two birds with one stone and get our body lad to do both. No offence Alan !.

That scoop looks very tasty gonna see how much money i destroy over christmas but I am very very tempted . bonnet and bumper are being resprayed early in the new year so I may kill two birds with one stone and get our body lad to do both. No offence Alan !.

None taken Mark, thats the best way to do it if you have a bonnet that needs painting.

....and yours does :yesnod:
(y)

Im thinking of letting Dave have the car again so he can finnish stripping the laquer.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: (Only joking Dave honest!!(y))