tinted rear lights....

yeah might have to get couple of reflective strips if they prove to be a prob. Also just got a quote on getting my £10 ebay spoiler painted and fitted......£130 ouch!:oops:

Mate, why not contact Al and see if he can help you out - how far from Mansfield are you?? Al - can you help him???

Mate, why not contact Al and see if he can help you out - how far from Mansfield are you?? Al - can you help him???

He's absolutely miles from Mansfield! Not a million miles from me though, and my family live very close to Mansfield. I'm up there on average at least once a month, my next trip being the last weekend of this month. Jovis, if Al is agreeable and you can get your spoiler to me before Thur 28th Oct, I'll Cougarforce it to Pidquarters and collect it next time I'm up.

Rich

He's absolutely miles from Mansfield! Not a million miles from me though, and my family live very close to Mansfield. I'm up there on average at least once a month, my next trip being the last weekend of this month. Jovis, if Al is agreeable and you can get your spoiler to me before Thur 28th Oct, I'll Cougarforce it to Pidquarters and collect it next time I'm up.

Rich

Nice one Rich, lets hope Jovis can get it to you. See this is what the forum is all about. Just a shame I'm so far away from everyone...lol

to be honest lads i need to get someone to fit it as well coz im a bit cackhanded with things like that. unfortunatley am a little too far from Al really and i'm assuming who ever does it will need it overnight then the car also to fit it, so needs to be someone local really, cheers for the offer and thought though Rich I really appreciate it.

yeah might have to get couple of reflective strips if they prove to be a prob. Also just got a quote on getting my £10 ebay spoiler painted and fitted......£130 ouch!:oops:
when i painted my blurple lights i attached some small reflectors that were domed like the lights--- got 6 for a quid from the cheap shop if you pm me your address i have still got 4 left you can have them if you want

Unfortunately guys, i've done my last paint jobs. Circumstances have forced me to call it a day with anymore outgoing work. :(

That's a real shame Al, as you have done some brilliant work. Sorry to hear that you are hanging up the boxing gloves - what will everyone do without you? Your superb work will be sadly missed, but alas at least a few of the members on here have lots of your work to show off, which is a credit to you.

Ok....enough spamming of this thread...Oops! lol

BANG.............hear that?? That was the sound of my bottom jaw hitting my keypad........................:eek:£130:eek::eek::eek:............................I'd be inclined to shop around bud!(y)

The going rate for spraying a spoiler (oem) is about £80 - £90, so your being charged about £40 for fitting. Talk them down to £100 for the job, they need the custom, and the money (y)