to white or not to white.....

Why not have your Ebony Black Cougar re-coloured white....with vinyl wrap, costs about the same as a decent respray, plus it protects the paint, and when your fed up with it being white you can have it all removed and the Black will be just as good as when you left it (y)

Yeh, it's something I have thought about, but would like to keep my Cat black. I have heard as well that you can't polish vinyl, so would be a bit worried about the actual finish, not only that but I have that damned dent in the rear quarter panel that needs taking out first - hence why having the whole car resprayed.

I think this is a good idea, so you can choose to change the colour of your car while protecting the paintwork underneath.

The satin/dull black would be really interesting on the Cougar 1 - a little like a stealth jet! Mind you I do see an Audi Q7 knocking around Cheshire with a similar paint (not sure if it's wrapped) but it looks hideous. I'm almost tempted to get white chalk and do fractions on the bonnet lol.